Movie Stars and Gossip
Don’t even THINK about lighting a candle inside the Osbourne house — because Sharon Osbourne tells TMZ, she’s completely banned open flames from her home … after an unattended candle nearly burned the place down last month.
TMZ broke the story … Sharon forgot to put out the candle before going to sleep one night … and the fire spread.
Thanks to the BHFD, the damage was minimal — but on her way out of a Grammy party last night, the former “America’s Got Talent” host tells us … she’s done playing with fire.
“No more candles,” she said. ”Only in church!”